Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Les inséparables (2001)



TV family film
-Year: 2001
-Year in film: 2000s ?
-Country: France, Belgium
-Who in bibs: Marie ~ 14
-Available on DVD: yes
-I own: no
-Bib occurrence: low
-Rating:  5/10 ?
-Rating: *****
-Comment: 14 or 15 yo Katty Loisel (aka Kathy Loisel) in blue bibs. I think rather few scenes at the end of the movie. Quite good. Also hunker down. I think a quite interesting movie (also good boy actors), but oviously few or no good bibs scenes. Currently completely on YouTube (though I have only checked it at high speed).

Sequel to "La traversée du phare (1999)" (but produced in 1997), same actors, including her. Looks also good, probably even much better, but I don't know/remember that movie nor bibs scenes in there.

She played the role of Marie and boy Yann (?!) but I think only bibs as the girl character. Interesting gender trouble. Together on one DVD.

Rating 5-6 for now for bibs scenes.

No comments: