Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Info 191: Update: Kinderen voor Kinderen



Teen boy + girl in bibs. I don't know how I could miss this one, I even own this DVD "20 jaar de grootste hits" for some years and have just seen it again. It's from the song "Smoorverliefd" (Kinderen voor Kinderen 18, 1997, 1st pic).

I often listening to these Kids' songs but rarely watch my DVD as I like watching movies instead. And this is a slow and touching song and I prefer the more active and funny songs.

The teens are in the background choir, except the 2nd girl from left who is singing with a handsome boy. Dancing very slowly and also everybody sitting and kneeling on the stage, but only one good kneeling scene (with bibs) and that showing their backs. The girl in white or similar bibs, one strap down, the boy in good dark blue jeans bibs.

I still don't know all songs and shows. A song is often performed at least twice (a video clip and at least a studio live performance of the annual contest). Often kids occured in some other clips of that year and some even some years before or after.

See the main entry (rating 6) with dark red and pink bibs

/2011/05/16/kinderen-voor-kinderen/

Rating 8 for this

Update 2: 3 more pics of season 18 and 19 (19 last pic) from the dungaree movies blog. I can't say much more about these as I don't know moving scenes and also not the songs. I think I prefer the early songs (including season 15 which I have seen on TV). For the new pics I rate 5-6 for now. Kids seem not too handsome and a bit younger. Bibs also quite baggy.

/2017/09/18/update-kinderen-voor-kinderen-18/

4 comments:

dungareesmovies said...

I bought years 1-30 in a box set and I can tell you that the (full? 53min) show of year/episode 18 features more dungarees. I will try and do a gallery soon. Still not as good as the first episode from 1980 though. :)

dungareesmovies said...

I bought years 1-30 in a box set and I can tell you that the (full? 53min) show of year/episode 18 features more dungarees. I will try and do a gallery soon. Still not as good as the first episode from 1980 though. :)

Admin said...

That would be great! Thanks in advance. I don't like these red bibs much.

Admin said...

That would be great! Thanks in advance. I don't like these red bibs much.