Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Touch the Sun: Peter & Pompey


Australian family TV film series, 6 episodes
-Year: 1988
-Year in film: 1980s ?, Ancient
-Country: Australia
-Who in bibs: Margareth 14 ?
-Available on DVD: yes *
-I own: no
-Bib occurrence: low+
-Rating:  4/10
-Rating: ****
-Comment: At least one teen girl, maybe Kate McDonald in blue bibs. They appear beige near the lantern in that cave but are obviously (completely) blue (see clip) update or more likely hickory striped. Sleeveless shirt.

I like these Australian family series and time travelling as well. I also have an earlier entry of the episode "Devil's Hill (rating 5, 2 girls).

/2011/09/30/touch-the-sun-1988/

Very handsome boy actor Aaron Ferguson Clayton Williamson (blond and shirtless, but sadly not in bibs). But there are better episodes and other series.

Rating 4 for now. I don't remember all episodes. For more infos see the main entry. DVDs for school usage only.

Now also on my shiny shorts blog (boy, rating 5, previoulsy unknown #11) and my bedroom blog, rating 5.

Update: Rechecked once more and one better pic. Bibs appear hickory striped to me. But unsure. Fewer scenes than assumed. And most scenes are dark lit and/or from a distance. So rather 1 or 2 good scenes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZHiX3UoCrI

No comments: