Monday, October 29, 2012

Seedpeople



Horror film starring Sam Hennings
-Year: 1992
-Year in film: 1990s ?
-Country: USA
-Who in bibs: Kim ~16 yo ?
-Available on DVD: yes *
-I own: no
-Bib occurrence: low ?
-Rating:  6/10 ?
-Rating: ******
-Comment: I'm not sure. I think this is 16 yo Holly Fields as 12 or 13 yo Kim. First I thought that this might be 24 yo Andrea Roth who looks quite similar. Also at least an old man in blue bibs.

I like these primitive horror movies with monsters and aliens. Looks very interesting. Yet another one from the "chicks list". I don't remember this movie but maybe I've seen it. Monsters looks quite familiar.

Film aka "Sway", "Dark Forest" and Seed People, rated R. Also starring Dane Witherspoon, Bernard Kates and Anne Betancourt. DVD should be of bad quality maybe based derived from a VHS source.

Bibs are OK and good movie. Low IMDb rating of 3.7

Rating 6 for now. Happy Halloween!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wUEw-13dFjU

No comments: