Saturday, October 20, 2012

Schloss Einstein - s15e42



-+update- One teen girl in light blue colored bibs and dark striped rubber boots and also others in at least purple and yellow bibs. Unfortunately I missed the first half of this today's episode ep 730.

It will be rebroadcasted as usual tomorrow the same time (at 14.35).

So I will update (If not missed again). Maybe it's also available online.

I think it's one of the main girl actors, but I don't remember her name.

The scene is about a school project of bacteria in hay. She later wore regular clothes. Not sure about the age of the others in bibs or if boys in bibs.

The German series features some other teen boys and girls in bibs, shortalls, firefighter bibs etc. Though I have to add links to the main entry. Please try a blog search

/2011/01/07/schloss-einstein/

Update: Also rebroadcasted tonight on 3sat: The Retrievers (2001) a woman in I think beige bibs and blue shortalls. No bibs in todays 2 episodes of 7th Heaven.

Update: The girl pictures is called Constanze and is played by 14 yo Henrieke Fritz. 2 short scenes in bibs. The other one is inside the school building also showing her back which is even better. I still can't say if the other actors are teens or grown-ups as in the background and out of focus. But I think older teen girls (supporting actresses, not the regular students of this series).

No comments: