Friday, October 19, 2012

Promise the Moon



TV drama starring Henry Czerny
-Year: 1997
-Year in film: 1920s
-Country: Canada
-Who in bibs: old woman, men
-Available on DVD: yes
-I own: no
-Bib occurence: often ?
-Rating: 3/10 ?
-Rating: ***
-Comment: At least this native-American old woman (or is this even a man?, but I don't think so) and also men in blue and similar bibs.

Looks quite interesting and funny (looks like a scarecrow on pic 2). Originally I searched for clips of another series. I like these Sullivan movies and series ("Wind at My Back", rating 7, "Road to Avonlea", rating 7 (sailor suit blog 4/girl), "Anne of Green Gables (1985) sailor suit blog rating 5", "Looking for Miracles", rating 3).

Novel "Four Arrows Fe-As-Ko" by Randall Beth Platt, also starring Colette Stevenson, Aidan Devine and Shawn Ashmore. Gemini Award for best costumes.

Maybe there are even some more younger actors/actresses in bibs?

I have to check this again and hope for a soon broadcasting. Women smoking cigars reminds me of Nelly Frijda in Flodder.

Rating 2-3 for only (due to the age of the actors). Movie is probably higher. Maybe someone likes this. Pics are taken from the original trailer.

Make sure to have read my previous post about blog search problems.

No comments: