Saturday, September 22, 2012

Info 177: new tag teen girls / boys

I have started to divide the tag teens into teen girls and teen boys. Note that the tags boys and girls also contain teens. Also note that I've included those who aren't teens but playing teens or vice versa. I don't know the exact age of every actor and some actors might look younger or older. It wasn't really necessary but at least the very young kids aren't included anymore. I will also add some country tags (maybe at least Canada and Germany). It's still not possible if someone searching for a movie with a redhaired pigtailed 12 yo in hickory-striped shortalls cycling. Then you should search at the tags with the least entries like bicycle or try a blog search or maybe ask me.

Sorry that old posts imported from my old blog reported as new to feeds if updated for the first time. But it's maybe a good idea, because some posts / pics obviously still couldn't be found on Google.

I have added some pics to my new "female subpage" and will perhaps add some more lists, but the page isn't really useful for someone who followed this blog for a long time.

I will continue later and also add a regular posts later this day.

No comments: