Saturday, September 22, 2012

Info 176: new tag wet, + upcoming new blog sections f/m



As requested a new tag "wet" for wet bibs. (I still have to check and update some entries). I think I will add separate blog pages /sections for males and females in bibs but keeping this main blog for both. I will at least also embed here separate combined tags like rating 10 girls, rating 10 boys (maybe just until rating 6). Cycling girl/boy and especially teen girls or boys.

But I have to experiment and read a lot. On some wordpress themes there are sticky posts and completely other blog designs. However I tried some other themes on my Lederhosen blog, but all themes (with header height of >200 pixels have one big disadvantage to not show any pics in lists and search results and not the complete text entry and some more limitations and bugs like missing some overlapping texts especially at the weblinks (but this seems finally to be fixed, just one character running into the background, - no check my Lederhosen blog, more overlapping due to longer blog title, same theme)).

It will be a lot of work, please be patient. I hope to manage also creating new entries each day.

I also have new stats (pics) but no big changes there. US hits are now over 10,000 (not counting my old bib blog there more than 98,000 US hits). In total I have more than 220,000 hits (not including my Lederhosen blog). Thanks to all readers.

And thanks for the recent (and upcoming) suggestions. Please don't post weblinks of pics or vids. I'm able to find them by myself and won't publish those posts.

This new pics showing Fortsetzung folgt: David wird Schauspieler (rating 5, few firefighter bibs scenes) and Piranha (1978), rating 7.

Update:

I now have a subpage with females (with some direct links like books, originally it was considered better).

I will try this new blog theme. Sadly the header height and the text heigth can't be changed, so the header at the right side to show more of the latest post pic. The colors of the text (except the title) also can't be changed, so I choose this background color to keep it readable. Please report any problems.

I also have updated 7th Heaven season 4. And the name of the young woman it's Maureen Flannigan. A separate entry and new tags coming tomorrow.

/2012/08/25/7th-heaven-season-4/

No comments: