Thursday, August 16, 2012

The Messengers (2007)



Horror film starring Kristen Stewart
-Year: 2007
-Year in film: 2000s ?
-Country: USA
-Who in bibs: Ben ~5 yo ?
-Available on DVD: yes
-I own: no
-Clothing occurence: low ?
-Rating:  2/10 ?
-Rating: **
-Comment: At least one of the twin brothers Evan and Theodore Turner or both in beige shortalls (pictured). And at least one man (Brent Briscoe) in beige bibs. However 16 or 17 yo Kristen Steward in good regular and tight jeans.

I don't know/don't remember this complete movie. The movie itself looks very good.

I own the sequel which also is a good farm horror film. Even with (older) kids and a corn field. Reminds me of "The Children of the Corn" (see that entry). The sequel only has one old man in bibs and this first movie seems even be better (rating PG-13). Also starring Penelope-Ann Miller and Dylan McDermott.

For bib scenes I can't rate higher than 2 for now. Movie is much better. I have to check this again.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8d6QLpy7_Y

No comments: