Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Little Girl Lost (1988)

littlegirllost1988

TV drama starring Tess Harper
-Year: 1988
-Year in film: 1980s ?
-Country: USA
-Who in bibs: Tella ~6 yo ?
-Available on DVD: yes
-I own: no
-Clothing occurence: low ?
-Rating:  3/10 ?
-Rating: ***
-Comment: I think I have seen the main character 5 or 6 yo Tella, played by Marie Martin in blue shortalls or skirtalls. On the DVD cover she wears a blue dress. Sorry, no pics and no clips yet.

German title "Tellas Story: Ein Kinderschicksal" (not stated on IMDb). Movie nominated for an Emmy Award, Marie Martin for a Young Artist Award.

Typical drama, maybe I've even seen it. The girl is very young. I have to check this again. Based on a true case (abuse). Also starring Frederic Forrest, Patricia Kalember and Kathy Trageser.

Rating 2-3 for now.

No comments: