Saturday, August 4, 2012

Info 169: Updates / 7th Heaven s3e17



Lucy in very good and not baggy light turqouise bibs in s3e17 (pictured). Sadly some few scenes and I think none or no notable showing her back well enough, mostly headshots.

8 yo Ruthie in black bibs (full length) in ep s3e18, also sitting outside on stairs. (no pics). I think there's no need for adding new pics to the series entry. Lucy already in light turquoise shirt and light blue bibs. But I will link to this post.

Also completely seen today "The Last Leprechaun" starring 11 yo Brittney Bomann in blue shortalls. I already had 2 pics, so no need for another one. Medium scenes at the first half of the movie only.  Rating 3-4. Could be much better. However quite good fantasy film. New tag farm.

Coming this week on German TV I think Friday: 11yo girl in blue skirtalls. "Klein Erna auf dem Jungfernstieg" (rating 3).

Also rebroadcasting soon "Was heißt hier Oma!" (firefighter teens, rating 6, see some posts below)

Felix (dungareemovies) has some good new pics (f/m) of "Operation Splitsville" (my rating 5), "Rhapsody in Bloom" (my rating  4) and "Kidsongs" (my rating 5, but maybe I should give 6 or 7 but have to check more episodes).

https://biboverallsfilms.blogspot.com/2011/04/7th-heaven.html

/2011/06/20/the-last-leprechaun/

/2011/09/18/klein-erna-auf-dem-jungfernstieg/

No comments: