Wednesday, July 25, 2012

The Pagemaster

pagemaster2

Live action+animation starring Macaulay Culkin
-Year: 1994
-Year in film: 1990s ?
-Country: USA
-Who in bibs: (teen) girl
-Available on DVD: yes
-I own: yes, partly TV recording
-Clothing occurence: very low
-Rating:  3/10
-Rating: ***
-Comment: One (teen) girl cycling in bibs (pictured). Must be Jessica Kirschner (as she is the only girl in the gang). Also starring Alexis Kirschner ("Chucky 3"), written by David Kirschner, probably their father. I think only this very short scene. (Personally I prefer the boy with the bowl cut, sadly not in bibs).

Most of the film are animation scenes, In fact I have never watched it entirely except once, long time ago. Maybe there are some scenes in between or at the end. But I don't expect much more. Famous voice actors like Patrick Steward, Leonard Nimoy and Whoopi Goldberg. Also starring Ed Begley Jr..

I had almost forgotten to add this movie. I don't like Macaulay Culkin but this is a quite good fantasy film for younger kids. There are trailers but not showing bib scenes. One song was nominated for a Grammy. Culkin was nominated for the worst actor (Razzie Award).

Also recently on TV "Gold Diggers: The Secret of Bear Mountain" (girl and woman, also cycling), coming soon.

No comments: