Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Canicule (1984)



Drama / action starring Lee Marvin
-Year: 1984
-Year in film: 1980s ?
-Country: France
-Who in bibs: boy Chim ~16 ys
-Available on DVD: yes
-I own: no
-Clothing occurrence: low
-Rating:  5/10 ?
-Rating: *****
-Comment: David Bennent (pictured, also in "The Tin Drum"/Die Blechtrommel, see my other blog, rating 4) in blue bibs and a brown belt.

Taken from the dungareemovies blog (thank again Felix!) Btw: The movie is available on DVD in excellent image quality (at least in French and there should also be a German DVD, not sure about other versions and subtitles, no subtitles on the French one; the UK DVD has in deed a bad quality.) Check for the German title, there are some captures (site deleted by still in Google's cache or check ofdb or the film on dailymotion).

Looks quite interesting also farm content, but somehow I don't like this Swiss actor.  I also don't like action films. So I can't rate higher than 4-5 for now until I have seen it completely. I don't have the time to watch it completely, but he's rather thin

Also starring Miou Miou and others, novel by Jean Herman. English title and German DVD title Dog Day.

Update: (Motor) cycling and bib down

/2017/07/25/update-canicule-1984/

No comments: