Saturday, July 28, 2012

Info 168: 7th Heaven ep s3e15/16



First I considered something else for today (boy in firefighter bibs, coming tomorrow). Then I thought that today would start season 4 of 7th Heaven, maybe because of the birth of the twin boys. So, now the pics here, I wouldn't add them to the main season entry anyway.

1st pic showing Lucy cleaning the bathroom in black bibs (dark purple straps, ep. s3e15, also some other scenes with her in black bibs, but no good one from behind, mostly headshots). This scene is typical for angry Lucy and I could also made a story entry of that. The bibs are not as baggy as the previous ones, although she's thin. She also wears tight beige pants. Little Ruthie, I think 8 yo in blue bibs and/or skirtalls. The other pics are from ep 16. One black teen girl in blue bibs (supporting actress, I think I have seen her earlier),

Ruthie in purple bibs (few and short scenes). One teen girl in light blue bibs. 2 more supporting actresses but very brief scenes (one black girl in blue bibs, might be ep 15) and one overweighted older teen girl in dark red bibs.

One younger girl (or boy) in the background even looks like if she wears a sailor collar. But it's probably something else, like a hood. Sometimes the straps of a backback look almost like straps of a bib if the person is not shown completely.

No comments: