Monday, July 2, 2012

Info 164: Update Dallas

Now I have finally seen the complete 14th season. No more bib scenes than the 2, but very good of Omri Katz (+ a toddler). Also some good ranch and other scenes, including other clothes like shorts, regular jeans (riding), together with Joshua Harris. Also Harris and some other boys in American Football clothes. All together rather few scenes of the boys. Many scenes hadn't been aired in Germany.

I checked some pics and vids of earlier seasons but couldn't find any other in bibs yet (but I still think there might be others, maybe (pregnant) women in bibs). I think I don't need any other DVDs as the boys were (much) younger earlier. Some plots are quite interesting and the end is dramatic.

And maybe there will be some bib scenes in the new series, but it's rather unlikely. Or maybe I find some more scenes of the old one later or someone comments.

The light blue bibs with one strap down and showing the backside of Omri is much better, but no need for adding more pics.

No comments: