Sunday, July 8, 2012

Home Run for Rusty



Short film
-Year: 1977
-Year in film: 1970s
-Country: USA
-Who in bibs: Rusty 12 yo
-Available on DVD: yes
-I own: no
-Clothing occurrence: low
-Rating:  8/10
-Rating: ********
-Comment: At least one boy in blue bibs (I think it's the main character Rusty) even playing Baseball in bibs. Also hands in his pockets. Some few scenes at the beginning. Later also other clothing, regular jeans and baseball clothes (white striped). Also a shirtless scene in bed and fighting on the ground. Some other kids in the background maybe other kids/teens in bibs? There's an older girl at a playground in the background not sure if she also wears bibs or just a blue jacket. I will check this again.

As announced this 8 rating movie. Though rather few bib scenes I like this movie and actors. Directed by Heinz Fussle. 28 minutes. Available on DVD along 2 other films. I have to check the others as well and even considering buying it. Generally I don't like the 70's but this are the late 70s and the clothes are more like the 80s.

Rating 7-8, but I think I can give 8.

Completely available at the Christian channel (i)tbn networks

http://www.itbn.org/index/detail/ec/hwcWkxMzr5w26X8a9KxGvgB9shiUsdMY

homerunforrusty2homerunforrusty4

No comments: