Monday, July 9, 2012

Die dicke Tilla



DEFA family film
-Year: 1982
-Year in film: 1980s ?
-Country: East Germany
-Who in bibs: girl ~ 11 yo
-Available on DVD: yes
-I own: no
-Clothing occurence: low ?
-Rating:  3/10
-Rating: ***
-Comment: At least one young girl (I don't know her name, it's not the main character, the strong fat Tilly) in pink or maybe light brown bibs (pictured). I think probably some others in blue skirtalls or similar dresses. Also at least 2 boys, thereof one 12 yo in good smooth finish Lederhosen and others in shorts (see my other blog, rating 6).

I don't remember this complete movie and didn't had the time yet to watch it on YouTube at slow speed.

Typical good East German DEFA family movie with good school and Lederhosen scenes (also cycling).

I have to check this again the next broadcasting. For more infos see my other blog. For bib scenes rating 2-3 for now. No trailers.

No comments: