Monday, June 4, 2012

Zolotaya rybka v gorode N



Family film
-Year: 2011
-Year in film: 2000s ?
-Country: Russia
-Who in bibs: Marusya ~35 ?
-Available on DVD: yes
-I own: no
-Bib occurence: medium ?
-Rating: 2/10 ?
-Rating: **
-Comment: A young woman in dark blue bibs (pictured), usually looking much younger than here. A better view on the DVD cover. I'm not sure about her name. Either 35 yo Ekaterina Guseva or one year older Ekaterina Krupenina. Probably the first one. Also at least a young boy (I think her son and main character) and girl acting, but I don't know of any others in bibs than this woman, maybe some men.

English title "The Goldfish in City N" Russian title "Золотая рыбка в городе N".

I don't know this movie. Looks quite interesting. Family fantasy film with farm/rural content. Probably a good movie, but for the bib scenes of this woman rating 1-2 for now. Sorry. I also don't understand Russian. The plot is about a Goldfish who can fulfill wishes like a bike. I have to check this again.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vYToNjqw21Q

No comments: