Sunday, June 3, 2012

It (1990)



Horror mini series. Novel by Stephen King
-Year: 1990
-Year in film: 1960 (bibs)
-Country: USA, Canada
-Who in bibs: Beverly 12, Georgie ~10 ?
-Available on DVD: yes
-I own: no, partly TV recording
-Bib occurrence: medium ?
-Rating: 5/10 ?
-Rating: *****
-Comment: Must be Canadian Emily Perkins and Tony Dakota in blue bibs (pictured).

How could I forget this series? I haven't seen it on TV for many years and only checked some parts of it recently. I hope for a soon broadcasting to check it completely.

I like this film/series. Starring Jonathan Brandis (1976-2003, R.I.P.), Richard Thomas ("The Waltons") as grown-up Bill, five other boys and the girl in this gang. Perfect horror series. Emmy Award. 192 minutes in 2 episodes. Also some very good scenes, I can still remember the shower scene and of course some shocking clown scenes.

For bib scenes rating 5-6 for now. The boy is rather small and looks younger. Not sure of the amount as there are also scenes set in 1990. Maybe there are even other (supporting) kids or grown ups in bibs? The movie I would rate at least 7-8. But I think I wouldn't buy it.

Update: Sorry, it's not Adam Faraizl but Tony Dakota in bibs (thanks again Felix! more pics and the brands on his dungareemovies blog). He gave rating 8. I still have to check the complete movie.

Update: I think few scenes of the little boy, also with an additional yellow raincoat and b&w photos. Maybe the girl is more of interest. Bib at low position. Also soon on my pigtails blog, rating ~6.

In the 2017 remake, there's a 15 yo Beverly in khaki shortalls (rating 4 for now).

 https://biboverallsfilms.blogspot.com/2017/07/it-2017.html



No comments: