Monday, June 11, 2012

Survival on the Mountain (1997)



TV drama starring Markie Post
-Year: 1997
-Year in film: 1990s ?
-Country: USA
-Who in bibs: Mollie ~12
-Available on DVD: yes
-I own: no
-Bib occurrence: very low
-Rating:  3/10 ?
-Rating: ***
-Comment: 11 or 12 yo Canadian Katie Stuart in blue bibs (pictured), maybe shortalls, but I don't think so.

I don't know/don't remember this movie. Maybe I have seen it. But I think I don't like this snow drama set in Nepal. Maybe there are even actors in snow bibs? Probably many snow scenes, so I assume rather few bib scenes.

Also starring Ian Tracey, Dennis Boutsikaris and Jan D'Arcy.

Other Katie Stuart entries (in bibs) yet: The Crow: Stairway to Heaven (rating 5), The Magician's House (rating 4). Maybe it's even always the same pair of bibs.

120 minutes. Co-produced by Hallmark.

I have to check this again the next broadcasting.

Rating 2-3 for now.

Update: I only notice 2 very brief scenes at the beginning, mainly headshots, front and a bit more rear view. Fewer shown of bibs on widescreen versions.

 

No comments: