Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Info 160: New Stats pics (boys in bibs only)

[caption id="attachment_3929" align="alignnone" width="268"] My TOP5 boys[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_3930" align="alignnone" width="268"] Readers TOP 5 boys[/caption]

I added this 2 TOP 5 pics on this blog on the right and will update them regularly. The first showing my fouvourite TOP 5 films/series starring boys, the 2nd is the TOP 5, most clicked by the readers.

Most entries on my regular TOP 5 are girls and women, so that's why I also make this ones. My other favourite topics (favourite women, shortalls etc) can be found on several list entries. There's one linked on my TOP 5 pic.

Note that there are often more than one actor in bibs and also sometimes girls and women as well. If there are both and I assume that most readers clicked a post because of girls, then I don't add it on the boys list. Maybe I should also recheck and update my ratings.

I also added a TOP 5 sailor suit pic on my other blog as most clicks are for Lederhosen only.

No comments: