Friday, May 4, 2012

Threesome (1994)



Romance starring Lara Flynn Boyle
-Year: 1994
-Year in film: 1990s
-Country: USA
-Who in bibs: woman Alex ~23
-Available on DVD: yes
-I own: no
-Bib occurrence: low
-Rating:  5/10
-Rating: *****
-Comment: Lara Flynn Boyle in blue bibs, also in bed (pictured).

Another one from the "chicks list". I only checked this movie at high speed and only noticed some few, but good scenes at the end. She also turned a bit to the man in bed also showing the backside of her bibs. I don't like those romances and "older" women but I kinda like this. But obviously very few bib scenes. I think also sitting in bibs.

Also starring Stephen Baldwin, Josh Charles and Alexis Arquette. Film is rated R and also about gay men. Directed by Andrew Fleming.

Rating 5 for this comedy film /drama / romance. Could be better.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A90BWiuWaD4

No comments: