Wednesday, May 16, 2012

The Suite Life on Deck



Comedy series with the Sprouse twins, 73+ episodes
-Year: 2008-
-Year in film: 2011
-Country: USA
-Who in bibs: Sprouse boy 19, girl London 22 ys
-Available on DVD: no ?
-I own: no
-Bib occurrence: medium
-Rating:  6/10 ?
-Rating: ******
-Comment: 19 yo Dylan or is it Cole Sprouse or maybe both (?) and Brenda Song in blue bibs (pictured) in s3e19 "Twister part 3".

I don't know/don't remember this spin-off series. I used to watch most parts of the main series "The Suit Life of Zack & Cody" and this is a good and funny series and I always thought there might be some bib scenes. I don't like the older teen twins and so I don't watch this anymore. The bibs are quite good but also nothing special. Blimp Award for Dylan and a nomination for Cole and Brenda. I haven't checked it completely.

Rating 5-6 for now.

No comments: