Thursday, May 17, 2012

The Dictator (2012)

dictator2012

Comedy film starring Sacha Baron Cohen
-Year: 2012
-Year in film: 2010s?
-Country: USA
-Who in bibs: Zoey ~35 ys
-Available on DVD: not yet
-I own: no
-Bib occurence: low ??
-Rating:  3/10 ?
-Rating: ***
-Comment: Anna Faris in dark blue, hickory striped bibs.

I got this suggestion. Thanks. I also have seen her briefly on BBC by coincidence. She has short dark hair in the film but blond long hair in an later interview.

I like comedy films, but I don't like Cohen and movies with this plot. I don't know this movie (rated R) and I definitely won't watch it in theaters. I also think I wouldn't like Faris in these bibs.

As there are enough pics and clips on the web (also on IMDb) and I don't want to promote actual movies, there's no need to add copyrighted pics here. No bib scenes in the official trailer anyway. Maybe I will add a pic later. Thanks again for this suggestion. Probably someone likes this.

Sorry, I can't rate higher than 2-3 for now.

No comments: