Monday, May 28, 2012

Info 158: Updates, CFF list and other



2 more entries on my CFF list.

Pic showing a scene from "The Boy With the Two Heads" (series, 1974). The girl wears dark blue bibs. Also cycling and milking a goat. Backside simple but wide suspenders. No pic of the other movie ("A Horse Called Jester"), yet. Also now named a boyish looking girl with short hair. Lots of pics are on a British Movie forum, most trailers are on YouTube. I also have a b&w movie entry with a boy in a sailor suit on my other blog  (The Clue of the Missing Ape, rating 7 , another one in color coming soon).

I still haven't checked all CFF/CFTF movies and the clips are rather short. Obviously most are also now available on DVD. Good kids adventures, but most of the kids are quite young. However also some boys in shorts and speedos. And I don't like the 70s and I prefer US farms. Rating 4-5 for this one.

For the list, see

/2012/02/05/list-14-british-cffcftf-movies/

I also have seen the end of  "The Field of Dreams" (rating 4) with a 7 yo girl in long blue bibs. No new pics yet. Good farm setting, but I have to check this again completely.

I also updated the monthly stats.

 

No comments: