Wednesday, April 11, 2012

The Fields (2011)

fields2011c

Thriller starring Tara Reid
-Year: 2011
-Year in film: 1973
-Country: USA
-Who in bibs: Steven ~8 ?
-Available on DVD: yes
-I own: no
-Bib occurrence: low+
-Rating:  3/10 ?
-Rating: ***
-Comment: Joshua Ormond (pictured, maybe 8 or 9 yo) in blue bibs (full length).

I found this by coincidence on YouTube and don't know this movie. With his curly hair he looks more like a girl and I don't like that at all. Also looking (or being) very young. Farm content and I usually like that. Even corn fields. Reminds me of Children of the Corn. But I assume medium or fewer bib scenes as he also wears regular jeans. I also don't like the 70s.

Maybe a good and exciting movie. I have to check this again. But due to his young age and haircut, rating 3-4 for now only.

Update: Briefly checked at high speed. Bibs are faded and not that dark as in the old pic (pic 2 at 1h09). Fewer scenes than assumed. He mainly wore regular jeans. Nice rear view, being embraced at 35 minutes. Also lying on the stomach, I think in bibs at the end in front of the corn field. Probably no other scenes in bibs there.

fields2011b

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1eMonk1dq0c

No comments: