Monday, March 19, 2012

THIS BLOG NOW CONTINUES ON WORDPRESS

Goodbye, Google.

I had enough of Blogger's/Google's bugs. I can't update my posts easily and the blog search still doesn't work properly for years.

I will now blog on Wordpress at

http://biboverallsfilms.wordpress.com/

Please note:


This Blogspot blog will remain, but will no longer be updated.


The old content had been transferred to wordpress (even pics had been transferred automatically).


I don't have much experience with wordpress. So I am not sure if all settings are right and if commenting is possible.


So in case, please comment on the new (and/or) this old blog.


(Same for my other blog)


Please update your links and follow my new blog.
Thanks.


Originally I considered using tumblr. But there it isn't even possible to export blog data and there is no import tool, I think.
In fact, the blogger URL hadn't been changed ("only" for the reader). Similar to YouTube different country access and being blocked. But I can't stand this problems and censoring. 
It's also a good thing to duplicate a blog.

No comments: