Tuesday, March 20, 2012

The Valley of Light


Hallmark drama starring Gretchen Mol
-Year: 2007
-Year in film: 1940s
-Country: USA
-Who in bibs: Matthew ~11, men
-Available on DVD: yes
-I own: no
-Bib occurrence: low ?
-Rating:  7/10 ?
-Rating: ******
-Comment: I think this is Zach Mills (pictured, also starred in "Changeling") in blue quite baggy bibs while fishing. His sticking out ears glowing in the sun.

Hi, this is my first real post on wordpress. More about the differences (thumbnails, vids, stats) coming next.

I didn't had the time to watch the complete movie, so I only checked some parts from it and I only noticed some few, but good scenes in the middle of the movie. He wears other pants with suspenders for most of the time. But bibs look great and I like those 1940s rural setting.

Also starring Chris Klein, Jay O. Sanders and Jeff Perry. Novel by Terry Kay. Film was nominated for an Emmy and Zach Mills for a Young Artist Award. I think I still have to check all the other Hallmark movies and maybe have to make an extra tag.

Rating 7 for now.

Update:

https://biboverallsfilms.blogspot.com/2015/07/update-valley-of-light.html

No comments: