Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Story 30: What women wear underneath their bibs



Back to normal work. Some days ago I found this scene from the German comedy film "Die lustigen Vier von der Tankstelle". Regular entry coming soon.

Uschi Glas (pictured, 28 yo) undressed her bibs at her gas station. She wears a short white skirt underneath. Typical (other) clothing and comedy film of the early 70s. Also 2 men in working bibs. Not sure if someone likes her, but I wanted to add this here as well. Also starring a young boy (but not in bibs, nor Lederhosen). Bibs look like firefighter bibs. I also don't like women with dark short hair. I prefer males anyway. Sadly I found no clips on YouTube for testing.

Coming soon: Asteroid (1997) (F/M) and The Mortician (2011/I) /F/M) in 3D

I hope nobody missed my previous post(s) with infos about commenting, rating etc.

No comments: