Thursday, March 22, 2012

Info 139: Blogging, TV announcement

First, a TV announcement: "Spring Fling!" (1995) on Easter Monday April 9 on German RTL2 (early in the morning). Dark haired teen girl I think Monica Lacy in blue bibs. Seems to be a quite rare TV family movie. I will announce this some days before airing again and make an entry. I hope I won't miss it.

I consider adding F/M and the rating to a post title because of missing thumbnails. But I don't know if this is neccessary as there is a text snippet in the feeds.

I also consider copying pics or posts of the best movies (maybe rating 7+) to blogger. However pics are already show at a web image search (especially if last week is chosen).

Also the first reader who clicked on "Like it". Thanks. But I think this isn't visible on this blog unless  properly rated.

The blog overallsmen had been deleted.

I changed the theme on my other blog as the sidebar is wider and I also prefer the "older post" button instead of the unlimited scrolling. There seems to be a bug in the "TOP clicks" and the feed widget (or the theme) as the text (links only) is too long. I also switched 2 info posts to uncategorized to remain the Info # correct.

I hope that my readers enjoy this blog.

No comments: