Friday, March 16, 2012

The Rising Place



Drama starring Liam Aiken
-Year: 2001
-Year in film: 1940s
-Country: USA
-Who in bibs: boys ~11, men, woman
-Available on DVD: yes
-I own: no   
-Bib occurrence: medium ?
-Rating:  7/10 ?       
-Rating: *******
-Comment: At least one black boy at school (pictured) one white kid, I think a boy in blue bibs (not sure if the one pictured), probably more. Also at least one young man in blue bibs. Not sure if women in bibs, at least in good jeans and straw hat. Farm/rural content of 1940s Mississippi.

I still can't find any better pics and clips by now, so I have to check this again later. Looks very good. I like those 1940s farm dramas. Not sure about the amount (flashbacks).

Also starring Laurel Holloman, Frances Fisher and others. Novel by David Armstrong, rated PG-13.
I hope for a soon broadcasting or at least some more clips or pics. If someone can provide some good ones, please comment.

Rating 7 for now.

Update some more and better pics at

/2013/04/08/info-214-update-the-rising-place/

Update 2: Laurel Holloman also in light blue simple bibs or bibslike clothes.

No comments: