Thursday, March 15, 2012

Die Schokoladenkönigin


Drama starring Christine Neubauer
-Year: 2005
-Year in film: 2000s
-Country: Germany
-Who in bibs: Samantha ~10  ?
-Available on DVD: yes
-I own: no   
-Bib occurrence: medium ?
-Rating:  4/10 ?       
-Rating: ****
-Comment: I think Roxanne Borski as 9 yo Sammy (pictured) in long blue bibs. Looks quite tomboyish with pigtails and this cap backwards. Maybe also other actors/actresses. At least women in aprons.

According to IMDb 2005, but I think filmed in 2002. I think I have even seen it, but don't remember it completely. Aka "Flußpferde küsst man doch".

Probably a quite good family movie, also starring Ingolf Lück and Hardy Krüger Jr.

Rating 4-5 for now. 

Update: By coincidence I have seen the beginning but missed the rest. Very good scenes of sitting in bibs on a man's shoulder. Probably much better and more bibss scenes than thought Updated entry at

/2014/07/01/story-74-on-shoulders-in-bibs-update-die-schokoladenkonigin/

(link exist)

No comments: