Thursday, March 29, 2012

Asteroid (1997)



TV Sci-Fi. Emmy Award
-Year: 1997
-Year in film: 1990s /Fut.
-Country: USA
-Who in bibs: Elliot ~11,  boy, women ?
-Available on DVD: yes
-I own: no
-Bib occurrence: low+
-Rating:  5/10 ?
-Rating: *****
-Comment: Zachary Charles (pictured) and at least one black boy in blue bibs., I think I also have seen a black girl in bibs and maybe also young women. There are a lot of supporting actors.

Asteroid woman, bibs?

Another suggestion. Thanks very much. Maybe I have even seen it, but can't remember.

I don't had the time to check it completely and hope for a soon broadcasting. Usually I don't like those action, apocalyptic and too exciting movies. But might be interesting. Probably more than medium bib scenes.

Also starring Michael Biehn, Annabella Sciorra and Don Franklin. 122 minutes.

Rating 5 for now.

Update: Completetly checked at high speed. The black boy in pic 4 at 17 minutes, the best scenes of Elliot at around 1h07. Near the end (1h57) there are some more scenes but dark lit. Probably he wore his bibs in the complete 2nd half but is rarely shown.

Rating 4-5. Adding tag Sitting M. Still not sure about women.

No comments: