Tuesday, January 17, 2012

3 Ninjas Knuckle Up


Film with 3 Ninja boys, 3rd in series
-Year: 1995
-Year in film: 1990s
-Country: USA
-Who in bibs: girl Jo ~13
-Available on DVD: yes
-I own: yes TV recording
-Bib occurrence: low
-Rating:  4/10
-Rating: ****
-Comment: Crystle Lightning in beige shortalls with a belt (pictured). 2 short cycling scenes.

Somehow I thought, that there are just 3 movies, but this is the 3rd and I have the 4th which is "3 Ninjas: High Noon at Mega Mountains", see that entry with a girl in blue shortalls and some few and bad scenes of a boy, a man and a woman, rating 7.

https://biboverallsfilms.blogspot.com/2011/01/3-ninjas-high-noon-at-mega-mountain.html

This 3rd movie is aka "3 Ninjas Fight & Fury" and I think this is the worst one. Not only because of the few bib scenes. The plot is also a bit unusual showing a group of native Americans. Also a good scene of the 3 boys sitting in a whirlpool outside with grandpa. Rated PG-13.
Also starring Max Elliott Slade who also starred in the other 2, but not in the last film, and of course Victor Wong as granddad.

I also saw film 2 "3 Ninjas Kick Back", but only the end. Very good movie including very good baseball scenes and I noticed one young girl in shortalls and I think also one older girl in shortalls (both blue). I somewhere have some parts of it but I think not completely, so I have to check this again.

For bib scenes only rating 4. Film is maybe a bit better (I had to watch it at high speed).

For Chrystle Lightning see also "The Last Chance Detectives", rating 5. She is Canadian, so also tagged non-USA.

/2011/07/last-chance-detectives.html

No comments: