Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Info 113: Updates

Hi, I'm back again. I hope you had a good Christmas time.
I saw lots of movies, including

-Dennis the Menace Strikes Again (see Dennis the Menace) boy, rating 3
-Prancer (see Prancer Returns) girl
-Prancer Returns (rating 3) girl
-Home Alone 3 (rating 4) girl

and new movies, entries coming soon.

I updated the old entries but nothing worth talking about these rating 3 and 4 movies often with few bib scenes. I also exchanged one pic of Justin Cooper (Dennis the Menace) in red bibs showing more of them.

I think I will post 2 entries a day and try to make a good alternate mix of both males and females in bibs, so I hope that there will be something of interest for everyone. Sorry, if you don't like one of those entries. The taste is different and I also don't like everything. So stay tuned. You can always suggest movies by commenting. Thanks. 

No comments: