Friday, December 23, 2011

Info 112: Merry Christmas!


I wish all my blog readers and their friends and relatives a  
Merry Christmas and a happy New Year (in advance).
I won't post during the next 3 Christmas days. I need some rest, but I try to find, watch and record as many of the movies with bib contents these days.

One of them is "Temple Grandin" (2010), German title which is not on IMDb is "Du gehst nicht allein" on channel arte, today Dec. 23th. At least one woman in bibs.

I searched for a good Christmas pic and I thought of course of The Waltons.
The only Christmas episode I first found was S5-E12 (Germany: episode 11), but probably without bib scenes. Christmas is also not the time wearing bibs, not even in the 1930s and 1940s. They wore most likeley their Sunday clothes.
I found 2 other Christmas episodes, S6-E11 (Germany ep. 12+13 double episode, pictured on top) with some bib scenes, 2 guest kids and Erin wearing a blue sailor dress (for more see my other blog). Elizabeth wore raw denim bibs decorating the christmas tree, also Jim-Bob and granddad. Later Elizabeth decorating the tree in light blue, almost white bibs.

Another Christmas episode is S8-E13 with some new family members, but without bib scenes. First I choose the pic below from S4-E12. Not Christmas but could be. Most or all of the family together, showing Mary-Ellen and Jim-Bob in bibs.
There are Christmas scenes in the pilot and maybe other Waltons films, but I don't know them, nor season 9 yet. 
Maybe interesting for all as it shows boys and girls. For more about The Waltons see that entries of each season.

If you can't see pics, please comment. There are some new problems this time with Picasa pics which can't be uploaded and used as usual. 

Once again a happy and peaceful Christmas time!


3 comments:

sweetpuppy said...

i dont know how to message you but i am french quebec i know some show and movie that have overalls ok thank sweetpuppy

Admin said...

Hi, thanks for your help.
You can name that movies by commenting anywhere.
If you wish, I won't publish your comment.

I also still have upcoming entries (but I have problems finding pics and clips, I don't want to take them from other sites).
Also helpful would be name of actors, and at what running time, if few scenes.

Anonymous said...

Salut sweetpuppy, c'est le fun de voir qu'il y a d'autres personnes au Québec qui aiment les salopettes !!