Monday, December 19, 2011

How Stella Got Her Groove Back


Romance starring Whoopi Goldberg
-Year: 1998
-Year in film: 1990s ?
-Country: USA
-Who in bibs: boy ~13 ys 
-Available on DVD: yes
-I own: no
-Bib occurence: medium 
-Rating:  2/10 
-Rating: **
-Comment: A black boy in blue bibs (pictured). I don't know his name, am not sure about his age and also don't know this complete movie (rated R).

Another suggestion. Thanks. I don't have time to watch this complete movie, but probably I wouldn't like it. Might be a funny movie, but I only found this scene and have to check more scenes.

Novel by Terry McMillan, film starring Angela Bassett, Taye Diggs, Michael J. Pagan and others.
Sorry, I can't rate any higher than 2 for now. Maybe there are some other interesting (non-bibs scenes). Like pool scenes.

No comments: