Sunday, December 18, 2011

Doctor Zhivago (1965)



Drama starring Omar Sharif. 5 Oscars
-Year: 1965
-Year in film: 1890-1940s
-Country: USA
-Who in bibs: "The Girl" ~22 ys  
-Available on DVD: yes
-I own: yes, partly TV recording
-Bib occurence: very low
-Rating:  1/10 
-Rating: *
-Comment: I think Rita Tushingham and maybe more women in working bibs. One taller person in the group of women in regular blue jeans bibs and rubber boots. Looks more like a men.

I have watched this movie (200 minutes) except the last 30 minutes. Very famous movie, but I don't know why.  I don't like it at all. The only good thing is the music. And very few and short bib scenes. Not even 8 yo Yuri in interesting clothing (neither bibs nor sailor suit).

Also starring Julie Christie, Geraldine Chaplin, Alec Guinness, Rod Steiger and Klaus Kinski. Probably I don't have to tell more about this film. Novel by Boris Pasternak. Maybe the other versions are better?
Sorry, rating 1 for movie, actress and bibs. At least another 1 rating. Maybe someone likes her?

No comments: