Saturday, December 17, 2011

The Attic Door



Neo Western
-Year: 2009
-Year in film: 19th Century
-Country: USA
-Who in bibs: Darrell ~11, man   
-Available on DVD: yes
-I own: no
-Bib occurrence: medium-
-Rating:  4/10 
-Rating: ****
-Comment: Jake Johnson in light brown bibs (pictured). I don't know this complete Independant film. Also starring Kay D'Arcy, Madison Davenport and Tom Fitzpatrick as old Darrell. 
Looks very interesting and exciting. Good plot about 2 kids alone in the prairie. I like the setting. Probably family friendly as sold at Christian stores.

But I won't buy this DVD. The boy is very young and I prefer blue jeans bibs.
Rating 4 for now.

Update: Completely checked. Much better than first assumed but fewer scenes as he also wore other Western clothes (other blog rating 5). Also an old man at the end in similar bibs. Rating ~4-5. Also soon on my bedroom blog. Post exists.

Removed deleted clip.

https://biboverallsfilms.blogspot.com/2021/08/update-2-attic-door.html

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work, it amazes me that you keep finding more films!