Tuesday, November 8, 2011

A Walk to Remember


Romance starring Mandy Moore
-Year: 2002
-Year in film: 2000s  
-Country: USA
-Who in bibs: girl Jamie ~ 17  
-Available on DVD: yes
-I own: no
-Bib occurrence: low ?   
-Rating:  5/10 ?         
-Rating: *****
-Comment: Mandy Moore in I believe baggy blue bibs (pictured). Yet another film from the "chicks list" ("The Dng Effect" blog with that list will obviously again be closed soon.) I don't know the complete movie, but I assume few bib scenes, I only noticed her in bibs at school and in a bus (also showing partly her backside). She won a MTV Movie Award and a Teen Choice Award. Film rated PG. Also starring Shane West, Peter Coyote and Daryl Hannah. Best selling novel by Nicholas Sparks. I usually don't like romances. Few bib scenes. Rating 5-6 for now.    

When standing, bib at quite low position.

No comments: