Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Info 100: Updates, purchases, thoughts


One minor update of "Mama is unmöglich" (rating 6, girls) now also 12 yo Tobias Retzlaff and men in bibs (no more infos there and same pic as above, few scenes). Pictured left Marie-Luise Schramm, but probably not in bibs anymore in this 3rd season.

I finally have bought "The Music Man (1962)" (rating 10, boys, men) although I already knew the complete movie. I haven't watched it yet and will update this soon.

I also have bought 2 books. One I'm just reading, but no bib scenes yet, another one I haven't received yet is "Anna on the Farm" by Mary Downing Hahn. It's about a 9 yo girl and an older boy set in the late 1910s. Lots of bib scenes (many parts can be read on Google Books), so I bought this. More about that later.

Blog search is now working again. I often use it by myself.

I still search for another rating 9 or 10 movie. Perhaps I already have found the best. Of course it's a matter of taste and if someone prefer males or females or both and what age.
I also think about improvements (other rating system, more tags) but would be lot of work where I better find another entries instead.

I think I will make a list of movies with most characters in bibs and most bib scenes (and males+females). Many films and series only have few and short scenes. Otherwise one perfect scene might be enough for someone, but the more actors and scenes the higher the chance that most will like it. But probably there are too few films and series like The Waltons.

No comments: