Friday, November 25, 2011

Father and Scout


TV family film starring Brian Bonsall
-Year: 1994
-Year in film: 1990s
-Country: USA
-Who in bibs: boy ~12 ys ??
-Available on DVD: yes
-I own: no, partly TV recording
-Bib occurence: medium ?
-Rating:  6/10 ?
-Rating: ******
-Comment: Another suggested movie. There should be a boy in 2/3 of this film. I even have seen it some years ago and only remembered the soccer scenes with boys in perfectly yellow shiny shorts (and other team in blue ones). I think I even must have a TV recording (probably only partly on VHS).
Can't even find bib scenes on the parts (50%) which are on YouTube. So I have to check this again the next broadcasting. Would be helpful at what running time the best scenes are. Not sure if it's even a boy pictured? Couldn't find any better pics as I don't like watching or downloading complete movies online.

However I like Brian Bonsall and those films. Also starring Bob Saget, Heidi Swedberg, Stuart Pankin and Kimberly Scott. Rated PG. I think it's a good family movie, but not sure if I would buy it on DVD. Rating 5-6 for now.

No comments: