Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Tank Girl


Sci-Fi based on comic
-Year: 1995
-Year in film: 2033
-Country: USA
-Who in bibs: Rebecca ~ 31 ys, "man"
-Available on DVD: yes
-I own: yes, partly TV recording
-Bib occurence: low  
-Rating:  2/10     
-Rating: **
-Comment: I think this must be "Tank Girl" Lori Petty in very short blue skirtalls (or is this just a jeans dress?). Also a kanguru-man in orange full length bibs (pictured below). Some men in white and black coveralls and a lot of people (inc. Petty) in medium blue looking coveralls, but that a 2 piece prisoner's clothing.

This is a very weird film with some erotic and violent scenes (which I doesn't want to show). Film rated R and also featured some animated scenes (also with those blue "coveralls"). She cuts one of the straps of her bibs as one man approached. Good music and interesting film. Some would probably like this sexy short skirtalls, but I don't like this. Not real bibs. And the orange bibs of that kanguru isn't much better. I also don't like those violent action films. Sorry, again only rating 2 for that. Also starring Ice-T, Naomi Watts and Malcolm McDowell. I missed the beginning, but I assume few bib scenes.


No comments: