Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Bruce Lee: A Warrior's Journey


Documentary video (Bruce Lee)
-Year: 2001
-Year in film: 1973
-Country: USA, UK, Hong Kong
-Who in bibs: boy ~ 6 ys 
-Available on DVD: yes 
-I own: yes DVD  
-Bib occurence: low *   
-Rating:  4/10      
-Rating: ****
-Comment: A young boy in 2 different bibs (pictured). Might be Yun Ho-You credited as "Kid". This is a short documentary "The Story" (2001) as DVD extra on this DVD. No separate entry at IMDb. I think 3 short scenes and no bib scenes in the main documentary (2000). Must have for Martial Arts fan about Bruce Lee's last unfinished film (Game of Death) but definitely not a must have for bib fans. 3rd scene is where he sits on the floor (in orange shirt) and runs toward the camera/man. 2 scenes of being embraced. Also showing his backside. He played the younger brother of the man who played Bruce Lee. Can't rate any higher than 4 for this bibs of this young boy.
I am checking my Eastern and other films (mainly for my sailor suit blog) and am still surprised what I found.
Update: There's a pic on the DVD backside cover showing a blond even younger boy in bibs. I haven't found it yet. However there is one short scene in the main film at 0:49:00. I think the same as pictured.

No comments: