Monday, October 10, 2011

Student Court (CBS Schoolbreak Special)


Anthology teen series, 84 ep in 17 seasons. This ep. 2.6
-Year: 1980-1996, this 1985
-Year in film: 1980s?
-Country: USA
-Who in bibs: Jennifer ~ 20 
-Available on DVD: no * 
-I own: no 
-Bib occurrence: medium ?  
-Rating:  5/10 ?     
-Rating: *****
-Comment: Katy Kurtzman in light-colored bibs worn with a belt (see b/w pic/link).

 http://www.kiddiematinee.com/images/katy_kurtzman_student_court_02.jpg

I found this yesterday by coincidence originally searching for Heidi (1965) for my Lederhosen blog. I found this website long time ago and it features also other interesting films and series (though haven't checked them all recently for other bib films). 
She also starred in LHOTP and "When Every Day as the Fourth of July" (1978, rating 6/10), (see that entries) and later in Dynasty.
I don't know neither this nor other episodes, only some parts of some episodes. This is about a shoplifting teen girl. There were similar teen series like "ABC Afterschool Special" which is more famous and had some very good episodes. I know some of that (and also some with bib scenes (boys,girls,teens)) but most of them had been deleted on YouTube. Perhaps I will make a list of Afterschool episodes with bibs (ABC and CBS).
See also "Robbers, Rooftops and Witches" (CBS Library Series) starring 14 yo Stephen Mailer, rating 10/10.
I haven't found any color pix nor clips for Student Court yet. If someony knows this episode or color of bibs or even can submit an image of link or clip, please comment. She played a teen girl and might be 19 yo, so tagging teens as well.
I think not officially released on DVD. However there might be some offers of TV recordings.

No comments: