Sunday, October 9, 2011

The Crow: Stairway to Heaven



Crime TV series, 22 episodes
-Year: 1998-1999
-Year in film: 1990s
-Country: Canada
-Who in bibs: Sarah 13 , older teen girl
-Available on DVD: yes 
-I own: no 
-Bib occurrence: medium ?  
-Rating:  5/10      
-Rating: *****
-Comment: Katie Stuart (pictured on left) and at least one other older woman/teen girl in blue bibs. Both pics from ep 4: Like It's 1999. Someone suggested this series some time ago, so I add this. Unfortunately I don't know/don't remember all episodes. I somehow don't like those dark action series. Based on the comic by James O'Barr. But Katie Stuart looks great like a tomboy (or a boy) with her cap (but has longer hair). Bib of the overalls are again very low or short like in series "The Magician's House" (see that entry). She also starred in "Summer of the Monkeys" and "Frog and Wombat" (see that entries, but I think there not in bibs). I have to check the complete series, rating 4-5 for now. Are there any better episodes with a better view of the bibs? There are also 4 related other The Crow films (but without Stuart).

Removed deleted vid. Addad tag teen girl.

No comments: