Monday, October 31, 2011

Perfect Game (2000)


 
Baseball family video starring Patrick Duffy
-Year: 2000
-Year in film: ~2000 ?
-Country: USA
-Who in bibs: girls ~11, women
-Available on DVD: yes
-I own: no  
-Bib occurrence: often ?   
-Rating:  7/10 *        
-Rating: *******
-Comment: I think at least 2 blond girls from a gang in standard blue shortalls (not sure if both are shortalls, and one of them in dark blue bibs, I think full length (pic bottom left) one young women in beige bibs (unpictured) and some supporting actresses, girls and women in shortalls and bibs. Also 2 men in marine corps uniforms with collars, see my sailor suit blog (rating 3).

I have seen only some parts of this movie (rated PG) and there are a lot of actors in bibs. Also boys and girls in baseball clothes. Very good. Even cycling scenes of girls in I think shortalls but no close up scenes.

Not to be confused with the more famous 2009 film "The Pefect Game" which is also a baseball movie but set in 1957 and showing Mexican boys at the beginning. I have seen websites showing the 2000 movie poster for the 2009 film.
I like this independant Disney film and have to watch it completely. Rating 7-8 for now. Haven't noticed any boys in bibs. Also starring Edward Asner, Tracy Nelson, Drake Bell, Cameron Finley and Patrick Duffy as coach. I think no trailers.

No comments: