Sunday, September 18, 2011

Mixed Blessings (1998)


Comedy film starring Timothy Bottoms
-Year: 1998
-Year in film: 1990s ?
-Country: USA
-Who in bibs: Laura ~29 ys
-Available on DVD: yes
-I own: no 
-Bib occurence: low ?  
-Rating:  4/10    
-Rating: ****
-Comment: I think Roxana Zal (pictured) in blue bibs. Sorry, I don't know or don't remember this film. So not sure about amount of scenes or anything else. Bibs seem very worn. But I don't like them and don't assume much good scenes. Also starring Kelly Curtis, Brent David Fraser and others. For another film starring younger Roxana Zal, see entry "Testament" (1983), also with a boy, but also rating 3 only. I haven't found any DVD or VHS releases. (There are also other films with the same title). So I have to check this again if aired on TV. Few infos on the web, no entry at Rotten Tomatoes. So obviously not a very successful film. Perhaps someone likes her. Rating 4 for now only.

No comments: