Thursday, September 15, 2011

Ghost (1990)


Mystery film starring Patrick Swayze. 2 Oscars
-Year: 1990
-Year in film: 1980s ?
-Country: USA
-Who in bibs: woman Molly
-Available on DVD: yes
-I own: no, partly TV recording
-Bib occurence: low ?  
-Rating:  2/10    
-Rating: **
-Comment: A woman in white painting bibs (must be Demi Moore) at the beginning of the film. Sorry, I missed this film except for the beginning minutes and I had recorded another film at that time. I don't like those films nor those bibs nor Patrick Swayze. Also starring Whoopi Goldberg and Tony Goldwin. I don't know if there are more bib scenes throughout the movie (please comment if so). I couldn't find any on pics. Short scenes, film I don't like (rated PG) makes rating 2, sorry. Perhaps someone else likes her. There are defininately better bib films (farm content, blue denim bibs, more actors, teens etc). But entry for sake of completeness and another entry tagged women.

No comments: