Friday, September 16, 2011

Beethoven's 4th


Family video with dog
-Year: 2001
-Year in film: 2000s ?
-Country: USA
-Who in bibs: Sara ? ~11
-Available on DVD: yes
-I own: no 
-Bib occurrence: medium ?  
-Rating:  4/10    
-Rating: ****
-Comment: I think Michaela Gallo in blue shortalls (or skirtalls) and in pink (I believe also shortalls). I don't remember this film well enough. Also starring Kaleigh Krish who is one year older than Gallo and looks similar, so not sure who is who (maybe both in bibs), but I think Gallo as she is part of the Newton family. Quite good and funny family entertainment, rated PG,  (4th part of 6 films with this Saint Bernard dog Beethoven) but I don't like these films. Also starring ~13 yo Joe Pichler, Julia Sweeney and Judge Reinhold. I assume medium or fewer bib scenes, girls are also too young. There are lots of movies with dogs, talking animals and else. I like Air Bud. And there are better bib and farm films. But I will check all films the next TV broadcasting (also for other actors who might be in bibs or cycling scenes or anything else of interest.) So rating 4 for now only.

Update: I have seen some parts of it today (missed the blue shortalls) but the others are red white chequered, so not pink as it might look from low res or compressed clips/pics. And I can confirm that they are shortalls (was not sure). Also sitting. But I assume rather few scenes. The movie itself is also not very good I think. Turbulent family adventure. Leaving rating 4.

Update 2: Completely seen next to Beethoven's 3rd (rating 6) with more girls and women.

No comments: